Home > Ask A Doctor
Ask A Doctor for Free Back
Question : I have red itchy skin

In Details : I have red itchy skin, what to do?

2421 days ago       1 Answer(s)

This may be a fungal problem, so it is advised to visit a skin specialist and ask for the right medicine.
Kumar Roy
Sponsored Listing
Featured Doctors