Home > Ask A Doctor
Ask A Doctor for Free Back
Question : My son, 3 years, he can hear but does not speak. He plays, jumps. Can he speak in future?

In Details : My son is 3 years old. He can not speak but can hear. We have visited and now have come a decision to cure quickly so that his problem can be cured in early future. Suggest me whom can be shown my son?

1560 days ago       1 Answer(s)

Immediately contact with any renowned speech therapist, he/she will suggest you whether your son`s tongue is large or any other surgery required for congenital problem. If you go with proper treatment your son will be cured.

Expert Meetphysicians
Sponsored Listing
Featured Doctors