Home > Ask A Doctor
Ask A Doctor for Free Back
Question : I have red itchy Skin

In Details : I have red itchy Skin, what to do?

2332 days ago       1 Answer(s)

Seems to be Skin Infection, could be of fungal nature. It is better to consult a dermatologist who will be able to give the right medicine
Kumar Roy
Sponsored Listing
Featured Doctors